At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world's largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine's Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World's Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!About The Role
Cloudflare's Marketing Team is searching for a Head of Account-based Marketing (ABM) Campaigns to develop and execute the ABM strategy in Americas, primarily for the US Enterprise and US MidMarket segments. This leader will also enable regional teams to leverage campaign frameworks in Canada and Latin America. Americas customers are our number one priority and we're invested in helping them grow successfully with Cloudflare.
In this high impact role, you will put your creativity and marketing prowess to work to develop, launch, manage and measure highly targeted and customized 1:1 and 1:few ABM campaigns that help account teams connect with stakeholders in meaningful ways, increase engagement and breadth in the account, and contribute to pipeline generation.
Successful candidates are well versed in full funnel campaign management and a wide variety of online and offline tactics; have experience with account personalization tactics; understand the motivations of technical and executive stakeholders; and have a successful track record of achieving Marketing Qualified Account (MQA) KPIs and pipeline influence goals.Responsibilities
Your Experience Shows That You
- Own and build the ABM strategy that deepens and broadens relationships in target accounts. Define account tiering and framework, and execute 1:1 and 1:few ABM campaigns accordingly that drive target account engagement and contribute to quarterly and annual influenced pipeline goals.
- Campaign development and strategy : Work closely with Americas Regional Sales leaders and Field Marketing Managers to develop account-focused demand generation and relationship-building programs (campaigns and events); identify target customers/personas, campaign objectives, assets, tactics and execution channels. Leverage cross-functional team members in Content Marketing and Product Marketing to develop messaging and content appropriate for targeted personas. All strategies and tactics intended to help Cloudflare grow its share in the target segments and regions.
- Campaign Execution : Plan and lead the team to execute campaigns utilizing a variety of channels (account-specific events, paid social, email, direct mail, content syndication, events, social/display advertising). Use tools and platforms (Marketo; Contentful, Folloze, PFL, Reachdesk, etc.) to execute campaign tactics to help progress leads through the customer journey. Manage campaign launch and timeline, and facilitate data-driven improvements. Orchestrate cross-functional engagement with account teams and manage account audiences in DemandBase platform.
- Design and lead account-specific programs (campaign and events) to help us connect with account stakeholders in meaningful ways. Deliver memorable customer experiences where we can share knowledge, best practices, and the value of Cloudflare solutions. Foster pre and post-event effectiveness with customer communications, sales communications, and internal feedback.
- Measurement / reporting : Analyze, report, and measure the full impact of ABM campaigns in terms of stakeholder reach/engagement, meetings booked, pipeline and revenue influenced. Utilize Salesforce/Tableau reporting tools to evaluate campaign performance and report ROI. Develop and manage budget and prioritization across tactics/channels with a keen eye on ROI. Provide ongoing data and insights reports on traction gained with key accounts to the respective stakeholders
- Some travel required when it is safe to do so.
- Have started or scaled an ABM motion for at least 4 years at a B2B SaaS company
- Have had at least 3 direct reports
- Have experience working with sales to help drive their quarterly pipeline
- Have experience running points on integrated campaigns from start to finish
- Have incredible attention to detail.
- Possess seamless and precise communication and presentation skills
- Are results/data oriented and comfortable analyzing data. Huge plus if well versed in Marketo, Salesforce and an ABM tool like DemandBase or 6Sense
- Have great instinct for what great customer experience looks like in different mediums
- Have experience developing 1:1 and 1:few ABM campaigns that helped sales teams connect with enterprise account stakeholders in meaningful ways.
- Have high competency in digital marketing trends, paid social and best practices.
- Have proven track record meeting/exceeding lead generation and pipeline influence targets.
- Have experience in B2B enterprise software/SaaS marketing and partnering with sales teams to deliver results.
- Have exceptional project management skills and creativity required for campaign development.
- Have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with tight deadlines.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, or other related field.
- MBA, a huge plus
- 7-10 years experience developing and executing multi-channel enterprise B2B solution campaigns and account-based marketing campaigns. Success in meeting/exceeding MQL generation and conversion targets (ideally in enterprise software, SaaS, networking and/or cybersecurity segments).
- Demonstrable expertise building full funnel campaign tactics and management, including the ability to understand the motivations of technical buyers and executive stakeholders.
- Strong sense of teamwork, collaboration, and relationship management.
- An independent self -starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of ABM, demand generation, nurture best practices, and campaign creation.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working in rapid growth SaaS companies and industries
- Knowledge about cybersecurity market and technologies
- Hands on experience with latest ABM platforms such as DemandBase
- Skill to use BI tools, Salesforce, Marketo, Google Analytics and other digital marketing tools
- Excellent project management and time management skills
We're not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We're a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.Project Galileo
: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare's enterprise customers--at no cost. Athenian Project
: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.Path Forward Partnership
: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.184.108.40.206
: We released 220.127.116.11 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here's the deal - we don't store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you'd like to be a part of? We'd love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at hr@ or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.