As a senior manager within the business, your job is to help shape business strategy and then lead a team to deliver change across the branch network. Areas of responsibility include BAU operations, new development, continuous improvement, and branch labour models. You'll be identifying and coordinating a portfolio of projects that improve branch efficiency, improve margin, and minimise commercial loss. Working with both internal and external partners, you will work alongside the team to design, plan, budget, communicate and implement new process and systems to enhance branch operations, through Development or Continuous Improvement Projects. All activities undertaken should have the customer front of mind, with the goal of delivering exceptional service to both internal and external customers at all levels.
Why work for LKQ Euro Car Parts?
We are a people first organisation - for our colleagues, the customer is at the heart of everything we do, and in turn we put our colleagues at the forefront of our business. As with many of our roles, we are happy to talk about flexible working options, we are committed to supporting a healthy work-life balance. We're looking for people who love what they do, are passionate about delivering only the very best and make it their business to excel, whatever their role. We strive to support all our employees through their individual career paths and thrive within our business.
- Lead various teams as a line manager, to deliver all strategic business requirements and budgets
- Work with other parts of the OP's Team, as well as other business functions to analyse current processes end to end, identify the root cause for any short falls and provide solutions to ensure that they are improved, or simplified
- Provide clarity and understanding for your team and others across all levels of the business
- Prioritise workload requirements and resource against tight deadlines for multiple projects
- Create simple plans and timelines for complex business initiatives, from various data sources, that can be clearly communicated - visually, verbally and digitally
- Identify and engage key stakeholders and practical resource from across the business, to deliver a project on time to meet business expectations
- Proactively sponsor/ lead strategic changes including new systems, new process, or continuous improvements, that incorporate requirements from multiple stakeholders and business functions
- Directly influence a cross-functional group of colleagues to deliver on their actions and accountabilities in line with agreed timelines
- Work with functions such as L&D, HR, Finance, Field Teams and IT to ensure training, KPI reporting and BAU support are approved and delivered to agreed standards
- Analyse performance and results to produce formal business updates on results and progress
Skills and Experience
- Leadership and Management capabilities
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Structured, methodical, and organised.
- IT skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to create strong cross functional network relationships.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a reactive and agile way.
- Project Management experience.
- Ability to embrace change and engage others.
Also, we know it's tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don't have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
- 25 days annual leave
- Hapi-benefits (retail discount)
- Staff discount
LKQ Euro Car Parts sits at the heart of the automotive aftermarket, supplying an unrivalled range of vehicle parts to over 18,000 customers through a world-class logistics operation in the UK and Ireland. But we're so much more than just a parts supplier - we lead the market through innovative digital and service offerings, supporting our customers every step of the way as they prepare for the future. If you want to start your career with LKQ Euro Car Parts apply now.