Accountable recruitment are looking for a HR assistant, or graduate looking to make a step into an HR career, to join a global specialist company who are leading in their industry. Job Description
As a HR Assistant you will assist the wider team on Human Resources issues including:
The Successful Applicant
- Employment law compliance
- Training and development,
- Employee Relations, and performance management
- Administration tasks including, benefits administration, recruiting, policy implementation, reporting of information, employee relations and coordination of training for employees.
- Provides, assistance to stakeholders to prevent and mediate conflicts, discipline, and terminations.
- Inductions and exit interviews.
- May maintain and updated company policy and procedures.
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports
- Coordinates employee relations issues with management
- Performs additional ad hoc duties
My client is looking for a candidate
What's on Offer
- Has a passion for HR and would like a great opportunity to begin their journey within HR
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent rapport building abilities
- Be people focused
- Possess an out going personality
- 37.5 hour week
- Hybrid work model
- Progression available
- Free parking