Human Resources Business Partner
Oxford - hybrid
Full time, permanent
£43,414 - £51,805
Working with a key higher education looking to recruit a permanent Human Resources Business Partner. The role will be responsible for working strategically and proactively with senior leaders and managers within the School to enable them to deliver School and departmental strategy.
- To be the lead point of contact for people issues for a defined client area and work with departments as an HR Business Partner; to understand their business objectives and to facilitate professional and strategic HR support to enable the achievement of those objectives, and manage any associated risks.
- To create, develop and review a robust strategic Workforce Plan in collaboration with the Director for that client area and use this intelligence to contribute to the wider organisational People and Organisational Development Strategy.
- To understand and use workforce data insight and benchmark information to drive and inform future people strategies.
- To lead from the Schools perspective on a portfolio of employee relations cases including the management of complex or high-risk cases, up to and including employment tribunals. To investigate and hear/support investigations/hearings up to and including dismissal and work in collaboration with divisional and central HR as appropriate.
- Lead on Organisational Development projects within their own client groups, ensuring stakeholders feel supported and enabled to deliver to a high standard.
- CIPD Level 7 qualification or willingness to work towards it.
- Wide experience of advising line managers on the full range of staffing issues in a complex organisation (ideally within a unionised environment).
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to prioritise, and progress a high volume of complex issues to successful resolution