Working at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is all about pursuing a career not just a job. Discover what it means to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team.
At Liberty Coca-Cola, we strive to make our workforce as representative and inclusive as the communities we serve. Our associates are our asset, and we are committed to investing in our people, maintaining the highest safety standards, and creating a culture of growth and innovation. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages to full-time, permanent associates, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K with company contributions, paid vacation, company paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and more. Discover what it means to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team. Join us here at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC.
Maintenance Mechanic Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Overhaul and install new equipment.
- Rebuild and fabricate parts.
- Perform facility maintenance and maintain clean and safe work area.
- Generate parts request to ensure adequate inventory.
- Generate and complete work orders as assigned.
- Perform equipment change-overs and production line set ups.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Refrigeration/HVAC Trade or Vocational certification preferred.
- 0-5 years of industrial maintenance experience required.
- 1+ years of mechanical/electrical experience preferred.
- Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting and preventative maintenance experience preferred.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment.
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to follow manufacturers specifications and schematics.
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC) knowledge preferred.
- May be required to supply hand tools.
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.