Instructor (SEN) - Excellent Opportunity for ECTs
A Specialist Setting in the Barnsley area are seeking to appoint an Instructor or 'Co-Teacher' to work alongside the Class Teacher to support the delivery of the curriculum.
The school is able to support in the completion of Qualified Teacher Status.
As this is a Specialist setting, the school are looking for candidates with experience in supporting those with additional needs (SEN and SEMH).
- Teaching pupils according to their needs
- Completing student assessments and records - Tracking development and attainment
- Contribute to written assessments
- Co-planning - Supporting the class teacher to develop
- Preparing resources to support individual learning needs
- This is an excellent opportunity for ECTs to work towards QTS completion
- There will be a range of development programmes and opportunities
To find out more, contact Kate in the Sheffield SEN Team.