Kingswood Group are delighted to be working with a large organisation, based in East London who are looking for an Internal Recruiter on an initial 6-month contract basis, with the view to be made permanent.
This is an end-to-end recruitment role, working closely with the business to attract and appoint the best talent.
Duties to include:
- Working closely with line managers, to truly understand each role requirement
- Writing engaging job adverts, sourcing and screening applications
- Responding to all recruitment queries from candidates or suppliers
- Creating and issuing offer documentation and contracts
- Interviewing candidates alongside hiring managers
- Attending open days and recruitment fairs
- Previous recruitment experience, either in-house or agency
- Experience with sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience using a ATS system would be advantageous
The role will be based in East London and you will be expected to be on site initially, with hybrid working available after you have settled into the role.