Location: Antioch, CA
Welcome to Terracare Associates!
We are leaders in outdoor maintenance along the Western United States. Currently, our team of over 1,000 employees with 30 plus years of experience maintains more than 1,800 properties. On top of that, we boast an astonishing portfolio of award winning projects and clients.
Terracare strives to be the best place to work as a landscape professional. We empower and encourage our employees to produce the highest quality of work possible. We provide our employees with opportunities to grow in their position and to succeed in their career.
Terracare is currently looking for Irrigation Technician to join our remarkable team. If that's you, apply for a position at one of the fastest growing outdoor maintenance companies in the country.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain TCA company standards in all interactions, including but not limited to, interactions with clients and personnel.
- Inspect, program, adjust, and repair irrigation systems as instructed by the Irrigation Manager or other project managers.
- Document employee and equipment use for each project.
- Maintain awareness of all budgets for assigned work and communication with manager and other project managers regarding any concerns about budget issues.
- Ensure all company equipment and vehicles are operated and maintained properly, including but not limited to initiating any needed action to remedy malfunctioning or unsafe equipment.
- Maintain all safety standards on every job and while on TCA property.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required (unless otherwise noted):
- Ideal applicant should have 3+ years experience in irrigation and leadership skills and initiative to handle daily tasks and issues.
- Demonstrated knowledge of irrigation systems, with a preference of 3+ years applied experience
- General knowledge of landscape maintenance
- General knowledge of zoning and other guidelines and applicable laws
- Valid driver's license that meets TCA requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers
- Strong conflict resolution skills
We offer an array of employee benefits, including:
- $18 to $26
- Vision Insurance Options
- Company Paid Time Off
- 7 Company-Paid Holidays
How to Apply?
Interested candidates should submit their resume and qualifications on the "APPLY NOW" link on this page.
Immediate need; Flexible start date. If your skill sets are a match a representative from our company will be in touch.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and enforce a drug-free workplace.
Drug screen will be completed upon hire.
Terracare Associates, LLC is an E-Verify participating employer.
Terracare Associates, is an On Demand Daily Pay employer.