A local Atlanta fintech company has created a software that accelerates invoice payments for some big companies in the Atlanta area (Chewy, Coca Cola, EY, Georgia Power, and more). They need junior developers to join their team and assist on development of a new application, as well as managing and updating current client facing applications. You'll be working in C#, .Net Core, Dynamics 365, SQL, Angular, and more.
This is a full time, direct hire role working on a hybrid schedule (2-3 days in office, 2-3 at home). The offer includes joining a small, collaborative team, great benefits, and future growth potential.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional development in C#, .Net (MVC, ASP, .Net Core)
- 1+ years of professional experience writing queries, triggers, and stored procedures in SQL
- Ability to travel to Vinings on hybrid schedule
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to Dynamics 365/Microsoft CRM platform
- Bachelor of Computer Science or similar degree, or equivalent work experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.