Junior Electrical Design Technician (CAD)
£25,000 - £27,000 + Excellent Overtime Rates + 25 Days Holiday
Are you Mechanical/Electrical Technician with Control Panel experience looking to work in a well-established, reputable company?
Are you looking to develop your career with extensive training around PLC programming and electronics?
On offer is the opportunity to join a knowledgeable and stable workforce, taking on varied work projects installing and testing control panels to manufacturing machinery for the plastic and recycling industries
- Integrate and install completed electrical control panels to mechanically completed machines
- Testing control panels and fault finding
- Installing and setting up drives
- Electrical Installation qualification (apprenticeship etc.)
- Knowledge in reading schematics/electrical wiring drawings
- Ability to wire control panels
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, long-standing company, with excellent opportunities to boost your income and progress your skillset!
Control Panel Technician, Electrical/Mechanical Technician, Control Panel Assembly
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.