**100% Remote, following 2-3 day in-person onboarding**
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain an Interim Secret security clearance to start (clearance not needed in order to apply. We will get you a Secret clearance; however, you do need to be eligible and meet the requirements to obtain one in the near future. For more information, please reach out via email to kbinkley@ with referrals, questions, or concerns
Our client, a trusted federal innovator and integrator, needs a Kofax Developer to support mission-critical projects.
Requirements of the Kofax Developer:
- Kofax project development experience is a must (custom builds are nice to have, but not required!)
- SQL/.NET engineering background is ideal
- Experience with Kofax Total Agility, Kofax Capture, or Kofax Transformation Modules are very nice to have, but not required
- In this role, you will work heavily with KTA, KTM, and Kofax Capture - help our teams develop solutions for electronic paperwork by developing ontop of the platform modules. If you have an attitude of "hey, this SaaS product works just great out of the box, but let's break it and develop it to do something it's not supposed to do" - this role is for you!
Job ID: 367720
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!