Lead Project Planner - Renewable Energy
You'll play an important role in:
To succeed in the role, you:
- leading the time and human resource planning in your assigned project, as well as maintaining and controlling time schedules, performing schedule analyses, and preparing scenarios
- leading the project's team of planners by delegating planning tasks and project packages between the planners, and driving and supporting close collaboration in the team to ensure high quality integrated schedules
- carrying out progress updates in terms of activities and resources
- reporting and communicating progress, performance, and forecasts on a regular basis
- acquiring project overview and knowledge across all the project packages on a level to comfortably answer questions from external and internal stakeholders associated with the project
- harnessing your professional and personal skills and insights to support management decision-making for the project.
- have a relevant bachelor's or master's degree, or an equivalent qualification
- are a strong user of Primavera P6
- have solid experience with planning large-scale EPC projects, preferably within the offshore industry, and can draw on experience, knowledge, and competences equivalent to PMI-SP
- possess excellent spoken and written communication skills, enabling you to present and communicate complex matters in a professional and straightforward manner
- thrive in an international environment and have experience with delegating and leading others and possess interpersonal skills, enabling you to build strong relationships with your stakeholders
- have a proactive, structured, and analytical approach to your work and a good eye for detail and data quality.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.