Legal EA/PA - Sport Law (Leading City based law firm) £45,000
This Legal PA role will be supporting 4 members of a leading Sports team involving a very high degree of organising, diary management, travel and itinerary planning and strategic secretarial support, anticipating the needs of these lawyers and liaising with other members of the firm. You will be confident in attending meetings, taking detailed minutes and managing agreed actions points.
The successful candidate will need to be highly motivated and the ability to build relationships quickly with a wide range of Partners and clients on an international basis.
The firm are seeking someone who can demonstrate:
- A real and genuine interest in the business of running a large and international law firm and all aspects of its strategy and operations
- An ability to build relationships quickly with a wide range of people, with the confidence to work with (and to some extent manage) senior people across the firm
- Polite and tactful at all times
- A very high level of autonomy and who can work with very limited supervision
- Proven ability to work at senior management level and manage people of a senior level within the firm
- Passion, reliability, combined with a 'can do' and patient approach
- Extremely proactive self-starter
- Ability to prioritise and quickly identify and understand the key issues
- Confident, engaging and open personality. A good sense of humour is essential
- Desire to work collaboratively.
The ideal candidate should be competent in the following areas:
diary management including multiple mailbox management; national and international travel; business development and event planning; monthly billing processing and management; file opening processing and drafting of letters of engagement; attending meetings, taking minutes and following up on actions agreed.