Licensed Massage Therapist
Make up to $65,000 per year including a $2,000 sign on bonus*!!!
Are you a Licensed Massage Therapist passionate about helping clients along their wellness journey and providing a best-in-class client experience? If the answer is "YES", we want you on our team.
- Up to a $2,000 Sign-on bonus*
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Tiered Paid Time Off*
- Free continuing education
- Complementary membership, services, and discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive compensation based on education and experience
- Uncapped bonuses, commission, and tips
- Company covered liability insurance
- A safe, clean environment to perform your craft surrounded by a dedicated support team
- Therapist peers and mentors to help you master your skills and maintain your own wellness
- Sales associates working to ensure you are booked every hour you are scheduled to work
- Managers and human resource professionals to handle difficult clients and ensure a professional work environment
*Please speak to Hiring Manager for eligibility and additional details.What We'll Accomplish Together
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs.
- Customizing massage services to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Utiziling our monthly membership model to build recurring client relationships and watch their wellness improve over time.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality, and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency, and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by building positive relationships with team members, valuing and respecting diversity, and supporting team goals.
- All applicants must meet licensing and/or certification requirements for the City and State in which they practice, and able to pass a background and reference check prior to hire.
- All applicants must complete a hands-on practical as part of the interview process.
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify and listen to each client's needs, set clear expectations, design a customized session, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Excitement for longevity, ready to see transformation within yourself and clients.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits, additional services, and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Thirst for Knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery.
- Ability to maintain a schedule, be punctual, and limit unplanned absenteeism.
If you're ready to put your amazing skills to work helping people along thier wellness journey, while embarking on your own journey of wellness, skill mastery and professional development, we can't wait to meet you!
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We are excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Covid Note for Job Post:
Cambridge Spa Group has made safety of employees and client's top priority in our clinics. We have adopted safety protocols based on CDC guidelines to be able to continue providing first class customer service to our members and guests while keeping our employees safe.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ( MEF ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.