Nations Lending Corporation is one of the fastest-growing mortgage lenders in the US. We're headquartered in the Cleveland, Ohio area and licensed to lend in all 50 states. With more than 90 branches, we employ more than 1,000 talented people.
We empower our employees to pursue their career goals by supporting their unique and creative ideas while making our mission of "home loans. made human. " an integral part of our company culture. We want you to Join The Nation!
The Originator Assistant will assist the Mortgage Loan Originator with documentation and record maintenance, specifically for loan files.
- Place orders to assist Mortgage Loan Originator.
- Maintain records and follows up on outstanding documents.
- Compute, record and review data and other information in loan files to document information to respond to requests.
- Prepare and process documents, such as government or business forms.
- Organize documentation and information for loan files.
- Provide assistance to the Mortgage Loan Originator as needed.
- Provide status updates to the Mortgage Loan Originator and/or other parties.
- Occasionally assist in branch Marketing duties, as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High school diploma required.
- In-depth knowledge of the real estate industry and current trends preferred.
- Possess a good understanding of Conventional and Government guidelines.
- 2+ years' FHA loan processing experience preferred.
- LOS Encompass experience is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of underwriting terminology.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
Nations Lending expressly prohibits any form of discrimination or unlawful harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, sex (including marital status, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression). Improper interference with the ability of Nations Lending employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated. Nations Lending expressly prohibits any form of retaliation against individuals who raise any concerns regarding equal employment opportunities with the Company.