Find your future at National Beef!
National Beef of Liberal, Kansas is seeking to hire qualified professionals to work as Loss Prevention Officers. Starting wage for these positions is $18.15 per hour with an increase of $.25 per hour once you qualify - with a Quick Start program available if you demonstrate the necessary skills from day one! Great benefits, employee meat discounts, safe and stable work and advancement opportunities ... National Beef should be your next career move - Apply TODAY!
Responsibilities for the Loss Prevention Officer position include but are not limited to:
- Monitor, control, and document vehicular traffic
- Secure premises by patrolling property
- Inspect Vehicles
- Inspect bags, lunch boxes
- Monitor controlled access points
- Complete required reports in a timely manner
- Record observations, occurrences and surveillance activities
- Prevent loss/damage to company property by providing a uniformed presence
- Investigate incidents of irregularity
- Contribute to a team effort
- Other duties as assigned
This is a safety sensitive position. This is not a remote position.
Qualified candidates for the Loss Prevention Officer position should have the following:
- Surveillance Skills
- Strong, Ethical Character
- Ability to be objective
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism
- Good people/conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend English
- Exemplary performance and attendance record at previous employment
- Bilingual is a plus
- Must be available to work any shift including weekends and holidays
National Beef is a leader in producing fresh, chilled and further processed beef products for customers in the U.S. and worldwide. We offer a variety of employment opportunities in our production, packaging, and hide tanning facilities that stretch from the western plains to the east coast. We strive to be the preferred employer in every one of those communities, whether it's measured by the number of people employed or the good we do in the area. We invite you to join our family, wherever you call home.