Maintenance Engineer With Plumbing Bias (General Fixer)
We are searching for a Maintenance Engineer (General Fixer) to join our team at Chateau Denmark. Being part of the Fixer team means an eye for detail and love for preservation. With the understanding that how the product looks, which is a key part of the guest experience. This team will help define a district.
"Where there are no half measures" Damien Smith, Chief Fixer
As a Maintenance Engineer (General Fixer) we look for you to possess a natural curiosity, desire to assist with a passion for solutions. Possessing the ability to multi-task aligned with a fierce desire to develop, you will be absorbing knowledge on an ongoing basis from your workplace, the wider Outernet district and the community.
- Career development opportunities and cross trainings.
- 28 days Holiday per annum including Bank Holidays.
- Outfits provided per role requirement.
- Outfits Laundry Service.
- Special accommodation rates for Chateau Denmark's friends and family.
- Other perks and Discounts on food and beverage, bars & retail outlets.
- Employee Assistant Programme.
- Company sick pay.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- The ability and drive to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Being organised and proactive in managing tasks.
- Passionate for delivering high standard results.
- Being an excellent team player and have an outstanding communication and guest facing skills.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience.
- City & Guilds qualification or equivalent in mechanical or plumping engineering.
- Legionella awareness.
- Experience in calorifiers systems, boiler systems and chilled water Systems.
- To effectively carry out planned & unplanned maintenance.
- Awareness of current Health and Safety regulations through previous relevant trainings.
- Ability to work at heights and in different conditions.
- Comply with hotel safety and security.
- Ability to use documentation and IT systems for reporting and maintaining records.
- Experience operating advanced electrical and mechanical machinery & systems.
- Plumbing repairs.
- Completion of work of plumbing nature, included but not limited to bathroom fixtures, shower trays, pumps, FCU and light mechanical works.
- Ensure contractors are certified and carrying out work in the efficiently, following safe working practices.
- Trained on equipment measuring devices.
About Chateau Denmark
Inspired by Denmark Street's rare hustle, Chateau Denmark brings together creative expression and fine architectural detail to present something fierce. Across 16 buildings, session rooms and apartments capture a spirited independence in a neighbourhood steeped in cultural heritage.
With 55 rooms and apartments along a street where the Sex Pistols once lived, the Stones recorded their debut album and Bowie and Hendrix all hung out - if the walls here could speak, you'd be hooked.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Evidence of eligibility will be required as part of the recruitment process.
If you would like to apply for our Maintenance Engineer position please click APPLY.