Highway Products is a fast-paced, fast-growing company that is located in beautiful Southern Oregon. We manufacture the best truck accessories in North America and have the reputation to prove it! Come join our hard-working team and become part of an organization that is a leader in the industry, and for a reason.
Take a look at what we do:
The Marketing Director is responsible for developing and implementing a digital-based marketing strategy to promote the Company's brand, attract visitors to the website, generate and cultivate leads, while implementing metrics to assess performance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan digital marketing strategies, including SEO/SEM, Email, Social Media, and Display Advertising.
- Manage voice and execution of organic social media presence.
- Collaborate with the design team and provide guidance on the content requirements for the digital marketing strategy.
- Create goals, measure and report on KPI's of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Create landing pages specific to campaigns to enhance user experience.
- Cultivate leads through a comprehensive funnel management process.
- Brainstorm new ideas for growth strategies.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, or related field.
- 3 years of experience with digital marketing.
- Experience in identifying audiences and developing campaigns that compel action.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid working knowledge of web analytic tools like Google Analytics.
- Web Development experience is a plus.
We offer competitive wages, excellent insurance, a 401(k) match program, paid time off, and holidays. We value our employees and take pride in our ability to grow skills.
Highway Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Highway Products complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act.