Marketing Executive - German / French speaking
Focus Group has the pleasure with working alongside this digital, integrated marketing and communications agency. My client provides a full range of web, interactive and audio-visual services.
Due to continued industry growth, they are now looking for a Marketing Executive to work on a project with their global client.
Key responsibilities include:
• Driving recruitment and activation of Channel partners, including enablement of existing partners• Owning and executing an EMEA comms plan.• Strategic project support • Social media profile optimisation and scheduling of content on a variety of platforms.• Bespoke paid social media advertising campaigns from strategy through to reporting.• Creation of email campaigns, automated customer journeys and landing pages within marketing CRM systems.• Management of PPC
- Assistance in building out the Webinar and email strategy and execution. Supporting with producing invitations, Execution through Dropbox's marketing platform called Marketo;
- Contribute to building new to-channel resources (sales tools, cheat sheets, etc.);
- Assisting with event planning - booking travel, hotels, venues for reseller or Dropbox events;
- Helping to drive Ready to go Campaigns into the reseller base;
- Co-ordinating and managing the Dropbox Channel Social Media Strategy;
- Booking advertising space with third-party lead platforms, e.g. IDG, The Channel Company, CRN globally
- Building out a project plan with fellow Supplier designers to make sure the projects are on track.
Key Skills:Social media management and planning
The ideal candidate will have 2 years+ commercial experience working in social media management. You must be fluent in French / German due to the nature of customers you will be supporting.
This is a great opportunity for a fluent German / French speaking individual with strong marketing background.
Remote home based
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000