We are excited to be recruiting for a Marketing Executive for our trusted client based in York. Our client is a sector-owned charity who specialise in improving services provided for their sector. They are a passionate team whose core goals are to enhance confidence and trust in the sector.
Working with a dynamic team of marketing professionals this role will involve working collaboratively to ensure all marketing campaigns (digital and offline) are engaging and effective.
WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW:
- Salary is £26,000 per annum
- 35 hour working week
- Hybrid working arrangement (minimum of 1 day per week in the office is required)
- 31 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
- Free parking
- Paid volunteering days
- Enhanced family leave
- And many more company benefits!
A SNAPSHOT OF THE MARKETING EXECUTIVE'S ROLE:
- Planning and creating effective digital marketing campaigns
- Creating and managing email marketing campaigns
- Analysing social media channels ensuring that all content is engaging and on brand
- Working with the comms team to create and utilise content produced
- Track and report campaign success to managers
- Create and analyse customer journeys
- Be the first line of content for marketing enquiries
- To coordinate internal department meetings and liaise with the wider team
- And much more!
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- A relevant marketing qualification
- Experience in a similar Marketing role is essential
- An understanding of paid media and paid search
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills
- Experience of updating websites and content management systems
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- A creative individual with a can-do attitude.
If you are experienced in Marketing Executive and this role sounds of interest then please apply online today.
I will look forward to speaking with you.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data.