Don't miss this opportunity to be a part of the #1 Massage Therapy Provider in the industry !
Are you concerned about having a therapeutic space to practice massage with precautions in place to promote the safety of you and your clients?
Massage Envy franchisees have never been more committed to safety. Outside experts-leaders in their field-were engaged to review the Massage Envy brand standards targeted at sanitation and infection prevention and control with the safety and comfort of members, guests, and employees in mind. If you're struggling to find a way to feel safe or comfortable practicing your craft on your own, join our team where you'll have access to all the disinfecting cleaners and equipment you need to get back to doing what you love.
As a massage therapist at Massage Envy Chicago South Loop franchised location, you are part of a team that's passionate about helping people feel their best through total body care. Our massage therapists are valued team members who get the support they need to feel safe and confident doing what they love. We provide professional-grade skin and body care products, marketing, and clientele so you can focus on delivering as many massage therapy treatments as you want. And with the repeat clientele that the membership model provides, our membership model means you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
WHAT WE OFFER:
What We'll Accomplish Together
- Initial and ongoing training to sharpen your skills and efficiency with your clients
- Opportunity to work for a well-known, established company with one of the largest customer bases in the country
- Opportunities for growth
- A management team that is committed to providing a positive and fun work environment
- Benefits that help you take care of you including Flexible Schedules, Accrued Paid Time Off for full time employees, Health insurance with employer contribution for full-time therapists, Steady Clientele, All necessary massage supplies, Discounts on retail and services at employer cost, Professional and safe work environment.
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with session rates and earn up to $24/hour depending upon your experience and qualifications plus a potential to earn tips and opportunities to earn bonuses on enhanced sessions, hot stone, and bonuses when a guest becomes a member. Details will be explained at interview.
- A dedication to self-care with an education program that helps managers understand the physical impact of your work and gives you the tools to prolong the career you love.
- Continuing education with 12+ free CEs every year.
- A commitment to safety and providing a therapeutic, healing environment for you and each member and guest.
- Up to 40% discount on ME products
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Earn Free massage/skincare services monthly
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
What it Takes to Succeed
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within required policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding the commitment to safety.
- Embracing the brand's core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone who has a passion for massage therapy, enjoys helping people, and has a caring-motivated attitude.
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion.
- You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check.
- Comfortable with following protocols and upholding the highest level of integrity
- Willing to learn other body wellness techniques such as Stretch and Rapid Tension Relief therapy
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Must have a flexible schedule that includes nights and weekends
- Must have the ability to quickly adapt with our customers' comfortability following COVID: 19
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.
ME SPE Franchising, LLC ( MEF ) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF, Massage Franchising, LLC, or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF, Massage Envy Franchising, LLC or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.