Facilitates the timely and accurate completion of the minimum data set; certifies the need for appropriate care with awareness of costs, length of stay, and determines when level of care changes; insures successful transmission of data to the State. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
JoinTeamAubergine . Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth. At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: BSN, Required. 4 Year / Bachelors Degree, Preferred.
- Experience: Minimum three years experience, Required.
- Licensure/Certification: Currently licensed as RN in appropriate state required.
- Additional Skills required: Effective interpersonal relationship skills; commitment to continually improving skills through participation in educational opportunities whether offered as on-the-job, within, or outside the health system to increase knowledge of work-related issues; recognizes, respects, and successfully works with diversities among staff and others; effectively serves as a staff educator regarding MDS and Medicare; ability to see the big picture and act as a systems thinker; demonstrates effective organizational skills.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
External Posting Title: MDS Coordinator
Job Opening ID: 224
Name: 4D-Skilled Nursing Unit
External Company URL: