- Must be hard working, self-motivated and prideful of quality work.
- It is important to be organized and has good time management skills.
- Will require recording of meat weights, cutting meat to specifications and determining yields.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, lift heavy weights up to 90lbs, work in a cold environment, and work by self for long periods of time.
- Basic knowledge of different cuts of beef, basic knife skills, food handlers safety, and basic math functions.
- To record all weights of bulk meat daily and when delivered.
- Cut all meat to the specifications of our different steaks, record cut meat in a log, and determines meat yields.
- Will be responsible for keeping work area clean and sanitary at all times, and will be performing daily steak counts and creating steak pars based off of product mix.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
Santa Fe Cattle Company (KWC, LLC) is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled