MEMBERSHIPS & NETWORKS LEAD EXECUTIVE
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well established, growing organisation within the education sector, that offer the very best benefits including 39 days holiday allowance! This role is working in a fast paced environment supporting the Memberships & Networks team and being the superuser of their niche networking memberships platform, offering training and guidance as well as spearheading projects working closely with the Memberships & Networks Manager. As a Lead Executive you will take the lead with the online platform as well as offering support for planning, scheduling and delivering of a range of networks and member benefit activities, to ensure a high quality member experience.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU...
Full time hours £33,197 per annum
35 hours per week (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm)
BRILLIANT Holiday allowance - 31 days + bank holidays
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
The role will be dual focused and split between day-to-day management and delivery of the online platform and project related work.
1. To manage the day to day operations of the online networking platform to ensure a positive user experience
2. To support training and development of relevant internal and external stakeholders in regards to the platform
3. To supervise and support junior staff members to service and providing day to day administration of the platform, including managing enquiries and providing a point of escalation if required
4. Managing the online communities to ensure appropriate engagement.
5. To utilise data collected through the platform to compile reports, including analysis and identifying data trends
6. To attend and/or lead meetings or events as required to promote and support delivery of membership services and networks projects
7. To support delivery of services and networks against agreed performance metrics for service standards, quality and engagement
8. Manage specific project based admin in regards to events and other membership based activities that the organisation are running
9. Running/overseeing member based programmes from start to finish and taking full accountability
YOU MUST HAVE
• Experience of working with networking platforms, whether these are internal/ business specific or more generic based platforms such as social media/LI
• Excellent customer service and communication skills as you will be the first point of contact for clients and managing programmes from start to finish, communicating with internal stakeholders as well as external members
• Project related experience or have worked in a role where you were spinning many plates are the same time
• Ability to manage demanding workloads including working to deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail
• Ability to work independently, undertaking a high level of personal responsibility and initiative as required within the role
We receive multiple applications for each role and we do our very best to ensure that you receive a response. We will either email to let you know that your application is unsuccessful, let you know that we are adding you to our database for future roles or we will contact you to discuss the role applied for. If you have not heard from us within a week it is likely you have not been shortlisted.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.
At Charterhouse Recruitment we are committed to protecting your personal data.