Goldman & Fine Group has an amazing opportunity for an experienced MET Technician based in West Hamsptead (NW6) area, excellent salary, excellent working conditions, brilliant company.
Due to continued success, our client requires an experienced MET Technician to join their modern, clean bodyshop.
Skills/Experience required forMET Technician
- Be a confident mechanical & electrical fitter / stripper fitter MET;
- Have your own tools;
- Be able to do four wheel alignment
- Competent with ADAS systems
- Have diagnostics experience
- Have minimum 3 years' experience;
- Have a valid UK driving licence for test;
- Have the ability to work on a wide range of makes and models of cars;
- Have good interpersonal skills;
- Be able to work to targets and deadlines.
You will have the responsibility for removing and replacing all the mechanical, electrical, and trim components on a wide range of vehicles. In return, the client is offering an excellent salary and benefits.
Qualifications required forMET Technician
ATA/NVQ Level 3/City Guilds qualification required - a minimum of 3 years' experience of MET stripping & fitting would be sufficient. This is an Auto Body shop in the automotive sector, so please only apply if you are a bodyshop MET (Mechanical, Electrical, Trim) stripper/fitter.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
If you have the above experience for the MET Technicianposition, please apply by:
• Click on this advert and send us your CV
• Email Kevin at Goldman & Fine Group
• Call Kevin at Goldman & Fine Group, quoting ref 4503
• Visit the Goldman & Fine Group website
If this is not the position for you, please contact Goldman & Fine to discuss other vacancies that may be suitable for you.
Goldman & Fine are Specialise in Automotive Recruitment and we have over 40 Years hands-on experience as well as recruiting. We will explain what the roles are with precise information.
"MET Stripper fitter"
"Bodyshop MET Technician"