School Professionals is hosting Substitute Teacher Recruitment Events for Winter and Spring 2020 at WeWork at Ponce on 2222 Ponce De Leon Blvd in Coral Gables. Our next events will be Fridays, 1/17/20, 1/24/20, and 1/31/20 between 9 AM and 12 PM. The School Professionals advantage includes:
- Access: You will experience multiple school settings and classroom environments -- all at your choice and pace!
- Simple Payment Process: Simply enter your timeslips each week for each assignment worked!
- Growth: We offer the chance to build your resume and grow as an educator!
- Independence: We offer the chance to work independently and determine your own schedule!
- Please bring valid photo ID to satisfy check-in procedures at the front desk.
- Please arrive within the scheduled time period, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
- Please apply online in advance, at
- However, if you cannot apply in advance, please still come in with a resume that clearly lists your teaching experience!
- Our address is 2222 Ponce De Leon Blvd. Coral Gables, FL 33134. Check-in is located on the 3rd floor. The nearest cross streets are Giralda Avenue and Alhambra Circle. There is street parking available, as well as a parking lot off Giralda Avenue (about 1 minute away) and a parking garage on Andalusia Avenue (about 8 minutes away). The office is located in a WeWork location in the same building as an HSBC bank. The entrance is actually located on Giralda Avenue.
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom employee
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
Applying to become a School Professionals teacher is easy! All you need to apply is:
- Some completed college coursework
- The ability to provide 2 professional references
- 3 months experience working with children