Your New Job Title: Norwegian speaking Contracts Coordinator
The Skills You Need: Fluent English and Norwegian, proven administrative experience, strong coordinating and business writing skills, ideally working within a role dealing with contracts or the bidding process
Your New Salary: To £30k per annum depending on Experience.
Our North London based client is looking for a Norwegian speaking individual looking to join their contract and tenders team, who takes pride in their work and is dedicated to providing exceptional administrative coordination and support.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the tenders process from start to finish by consulting with the Sales team and liaising with the customer when necessary
- Liaise with Sales Support/Technical Support and other departments to identify and maintain updated tender responses for the UK/Nordic markets (in English)
- Coordinate translation of text into relevant Nordic language and handle translation when appropriate
- Coordinate special pricing on database and software products with the relevant Sales Rep
- Assist Sales with billing terms/handling charge information
- Create/Update SLAs and Business Proposals with Sales when necessary
- Track ongoing quotation/tenders issues in order to be able to report progress to all customers, internal and external
- Maintain contracts/agreements and coordinate appropriate extensions when required
- Compile financial information and assist with evaluation of pricing decisions for both tenders and quotations
- Prepare and circulate regular consortium and financial reporting
- Maintain NetCRM and ensure updates are performed in accordance with requirements
- Support the conference/exhibitions/events process
- Support social media and marketing activities
The Skills You Need to Succeed:
- Fluent in Norwegian and English both written and verbal.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Intermediate level of competence with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven administrative experience, ideally working within a role dealing with contracts or the bidding process
- Able to grasp in-house systems quickly
- Evidence of working to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to establish good working relationships with an array of different departments
- Tender or Bid writing experience
- Results driven
- Strong coordinating and business writing skills
- Initiative and pro-active
- Demonstrates Business acumen
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic with a desire to achieve and maintain high standards
- Enjoys taking on different tasks/projects occasionally
- Will adhere to company rules and directions well
- Ability to multitask and resolve problems
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.