Urgent Care opening in , California.
Our client is seeking multiple Advanced Practitioners for Urgent Care transport team in southern California. Please see Job ID # 65089
- Full time, permanent position
- 140-170 hours/month (10-hour shifts, weekly schedule to be discussed during interview)
- You will be transported from site to site in a rover equipped to deal with all acute care duties with a team of another NP, medical tech, EMT, and a RN.
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience seeing all ages in Urgent Care, Emergency medicine, Internal Medicine, and primary care settings to be considered for this position.
- Duties include splinting/casting, suturing, concussion protocol management, some wound care, minor procedures, and nonlife/limb-threatening conditions
- you will also be responding to cases such as UTIs, respiratory illnesses, x-ray/ultrasound imaging, infectious disease and blood testing, as well as diagnosing/treating other complex illnesses
- Provider will be seeing 8-10 patients per day, also assessing living conditions to diagnose/prevent health issues
- California state license in hand or in process, as well as DEA certification
- Company offers a competitive salary, with a full line of benefits