Hours per week: 37
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join an Adults Service in Hackney, London.As a successful Occupational Therapist, you will have experience in carrying out OT assessments for equipment, adaptions and manual and handling.Your benefits as a Band 6 Occupational Therapist:
Your duties as a Community Occupational Therapist:
- £27.92 per hour
- Highly supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your requirements as an Occupational Therapist:
- You will use evidence-based principles to apply clinical skills and reasoning in occupational therapy, assessment, treatment planning, intervention and evaluation which include individual, and group orientated approaches.
- You will be a resource for the team, providing, occupational therapy professional guidance, and to lead on the evaluation and continued development of the occupational therapy service.
- You will provide a client-centred occupational therapy service to a defined caseload of service users with complex needs, within the local services working with multi-disciplinary team members.
- You will Provide a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Qualified Occupational Therapist, with HCPC registration
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.