Operations Administrator - Basingstoke
I am currently recruiting for a well-known, award-winning specialist within the security and network industry who are looking for an Operations Executive to join their team based in Basingstoke. They help some of the UK's largest organisations and global brands to ensure their data is protected from any kind of threat.
You will be comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic and ever-changing environment, you will work closely with all departments within the Company to support vital activities within their business and become a key member of their team. The role requires a good eye for detail, excellent administration skills and a passion to exceed expectations. You will need excellent verbal and written communication skills and be a great organiser.
Candidates should have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office and ideally CRM knowledge.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a growing team and work with some of the largest UK and global brands. Key Responsibilities:
- Managing the administrative functions within the office
- Administration support to all areas of the business as required
- Assisting in the management of projects and contracts
- Client on-boarding to our CRM & Service Desk platforms
- Responsible for reviewing, approving and amending quotations
- Assist the Marketing Department with Sales Campaigns, events, presentations
- Arranging and preparation for onsite meetings
- Ad-hoc administrative support to include data entry, presentations development, reporting and data cleansing activities
- Demonstrate strong administrative experience with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritise to be able to meet deadlines
- A passion for continuous learning to support the business goals is also necessary.
- Experience within a similar administration role
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office
- Experience using a CRM system