Founded in 2008, Legends is a premium experiences company with six divisions operating worldwide - Global Planning, Global Sales, Global Partnerships, Hospitality, Global Merchandise, and Global Technology Solutions - offering clients and partners a 360-degree data and analytics fueled service solution platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment. For more information, visit and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and GLOBAL HOSPITALITY
We believe that exceptional venue experiences should extend beyond game day and show time. From five-star feasts and craft cocktails to local eats and sizzling chef-inspired creations, we are renowned for our exceptional dining experiences. Our fresh, creative cuisine is just the beginning. We strive to delight guests at every turn: candy walls, in-house bakeshops and a warm welcome at every turn.THE ROLE
This position reports to the General Manager. The Operations Manager will be responsible for overall management of concessions operation.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining correct inventory levels.
- Manage and oversee monthly inventory.
- Ensure cash handling procedures are always met.
- Direct and oversee schedules for all hourly staff to guarantee proper payroll and management.
- Develop warehousing plan to assure easy access and accountability of merchandise
- Maintain product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating customer concerns
- Recommend and maintain preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of Legends
- Implement and maintain effective communication with the client and all employees
- Assist in the development of programs that result in increased customer satisfaction
- Implement and ensure accurate information entered into POS systems, able to troubleshoot
- Manage in compliance with established Legends' policies and procedures
- Ensure all cash handling procedures are in effect at all times
- Perform other related duties, tasks, and responsibilities as required from time to time
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of four years of food and beverage and/or retail management experience.
- Detail-oriented and extremely organized with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment
- Customer Service oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Scheduling preferred
- Knowledge and effective operations of retail POS including procedures and policies
- Must be available to work extended hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays as business needs require
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.WORKING CONDITIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear; use hands to finger, and handle controls. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand, walk, and stoop. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.