Hospitality Operations ManagerAre you an experienced Hospitality manager (ideally with education catering experience) looking for a new and challenging role?Are you keen to work for a Company which gives you great scope for training and career development?If so, look no further...We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Hospitality Manager to support the delivery and development of this University Catering site The Hospitality Operations Manager is a member of Catering & Foodservice management team and is responsible for management and operational supply of all hospitality, event catering, bars and delivered catering within the department's multi-site operation. As such the role holder's remit is responsible for the leadership and management of the Delivered and Event Hospitality Team and the internal and commercial management of the delivery of Corporate Hospitality, Conference and banqueting, event bars and delivered catering, ensuring an excellent and consistent service.Main Duties...
- Manage the operation of the Hospitality and Events department planning, organising taking responsibility for resolving issues independently, monitoring progress and leading and managing the department to ensure a excellent service is maintained.
- Ensure the provision of Hospitality and Event catering is delivered proactively changing the delivery according to customers' requirements, industry trends and in accordance with Food Safety, Health and Safety and Licensing regulations.
- Make recommendations for developments of established processes and procedures. These will also contribute to the long-term management of the department, interpreting directorate strategies into work priorities.
- Plan and deliver specific small-scale projects, co-ordinating and managing project team and working groups to deliver.
- Manage the performance, induction, and development of the team, planning and delivering training within the Event and Delivered Hospitality team.
- Support and guide team members in welfare issues, escalating as necessary to specialist support areas. Plan and deliver wellbeing and team-building initiatives.
- Ensure the delivery of the team's service level agreements, adapting these according to changes in workload and customer requirements
- Develop internal and external networks to deliver strategic business outcomes and objectives as well as a financially sustainable operation, ensuring the nurturing and development of working relationships across the university and wider business community.
Qualifications and EducationDegree/NVQ 4 or equivalent work-related experience.