Part Time Continuous Improvement Analyst
£23,000 to £24,000 DOE 3 days in office Free parking Free shuttle bus Flexible working Flexible hours between 8am-5pm Rolling contract on 12-month basis Excellent company benefits
We are seeking an experienced Part time Continuous Improvement Analyst to join a team of 5, on an exciting new project.
This is a varied role, that aims to identify web pages and enhancements to improve functionality for all customers across Europe.
- Provide ongoing support to European subsidiaries for continuous improvements across digital channels.
- Review documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Provide inputs on the creation of User Stories to the Product Owner
- Estimate User Stories approved by the Product Owner
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify and track defects
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Liaise with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Stay current with new testing tools and plan strategies
- AEM Testing
- Website testing
- Browser Stack testing
- Full test life cycle liaising with software development teams
- Able to write test cases for end user UI
- Understanding of WCAG 2.0 accessibility guidelines
- Deep knowledge of the Scrum framework and an understanding on how to implement it effectively for any software project
- Experienced using Jira
- QA experience
NB: Lloyd Recruitment Services would like to thank you for taking the time to apply to this vacancy. However, unfortunately due to a high number of applications, we are only able to respond to shortlisted applicants. If you have not heard from us within seven days, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. However please do join our Facebook community, to be the first to see our new positions.