Hiring BonusThis position qualifies for our NEW TEAM MEMBER HIRING BONUS UP TO 600$ EXTRA IN CASH BENEFITS for your first 90 days of employment with us here at NQRC. Ask for detailsJob Description
Education, Experience & Other Requirements
- Ensures compliance with the Kalispel Tribe of Indians- Internal Controls, and Northern Quest Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure control/protection of company assets.
- Daily production and preparation of bakery items
- Test new products and recipes as trends and business levels dictate.
- Assists Pastry Chef and Pastry Cook II in all bakery production including special events and specific venue needs
- Continually review kitchen operations for improvements in the food production area.
- Follows all food safety, sanitation, to ensures FDA compliance
- Bakes bread, pies, cakes, ext.
- Cooks pastries, fillings, custards, etc.
- Makes sure all bakery orders are filled with quality and accuracy
- Follows specifications for menu items to ensure quality and consistency
- Measures items to ensure proper portioning
- Mixes dough, batters, fillings, etc.
- Duties, responsibilities, requirements and expectations pertaining to this job are subject to change as needed.
- High School diploma or (GED).
- Culinary Arts/Associate s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred.
- One year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a high volume bakery preferred
- Valid health card, SERVSAFE equivalent
- Hepatitis A vaccination.
- Job offer contingent upon successful completion of background check and pre-employment screening.
The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is an Equal opportunity employer. Consistent with federal law, the Kalispel Tribe of Indians applies Indian preference in employment. It is the policy of the Kalispel Tribe of Indians to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified applicants in the following order: 1) Kalispel Tribal Members; 2) Descendant or Spouse of an enrolled Kalispel Tribal Member; 3) enrolled members of other Indian Tribes; 4) all other applicants. At-Will Employment: Employment with the Kalispel Tribe of Indians is at-will and can be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, either at the option of the employee or the Kalispel Tribe of Indians. Drug Testing: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is a drug free work place. All applicants are subject to drug testing at the time of hire and at unannounced times during employment. Background Investigation: All candidates and employees may be subject to a background investigation.Kalispel Hospitality:
Deliver Kalispel hospitality, find a path to YES, and provide a warm smile and greeting.