Our client is a well established manufacturing organisation, currently looking to hire an enthusiastic and results driven Payroll Manager to lead their payroll function.
Key responsibilities of the role include-
- Lead the payroll team to ensure high class end to end payroll delivery
- Review current processes and implement process improvements
- Hands on with processing and checking multi-frequency payroll
- Ensure payroll documents are processes in a timely and accurate manner
- Process automation and various payroll projects
- Ensuring compliance
- KPI reporting
- Management of pension data
Experienced required -
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Good foundation of payroll knowledge, ideally in a high volume/multi-frequency environment
- Process improvement/payroll system implementation experience
- Experience with Auto Enrolment pensions
This role will be office based full time.