CompHealth is currently assisting an Arizona facility with their search for a pain management physician. The position 100% pain management in the Phoenix area. They also have 10 sites throughout the Phoenix and surrounding areas. They use a multidisciplinary approach to pain, and the incoming physician will do mostly procedures with some minimal medication management. Enjoy referrals from spine surgeons, orthopedic surgeons, etc. They encourage 2021 fellows to apply.
This employed position has a base salary with RVU structure and a full benefits package.
You will enjoy living and working in Phoenix, Arizona. This is a great location with plenty of culture, sports, and outdoor recreation.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Linda Graziani at or email your CV and references to . Refer to job number .
- Base salary with RVU structure
- Full benefit package
- Employed position and 100% pain management
- Multidisciplinary approach to pain
- Mostly procedures with minimal medication management
- They have 10 sites throughout the metropolitan Phoenix area
- Patient referrals in place
- 2021 fellows are welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail