Cross Country Locums is seeking a Board Certified Anesthesiologist to help with an ongoing coverage need in Muskegon, Michigan. Please review the details below.
- Starting ASAP
- Shift is day, M-F with shared night and weekend call of 1:5
- Beeper call and in house call - if desired
- Client is looking at accepting providers with differing availability, prefers full time but will accept weekends only if local, or other schedules
- Providers need to be board certified unless they are within 5 years of residency and have their boards scheduled
- All ages: healthy peds, mix of all demographics. Must be comfortable with peds
- EMR: Epic
- Average number of surgical cases per day: 80-100
- Trauma Level 2
- 20 ORs
- Credentialing timeframe: 30-60 days
Reference Position ID: 50048
Ann Marie Patsy
Staffing Consultant Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation s largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for 35 years. CCL is a proud multi-year winner of ClearlyRated s Best of Staffing lists for both Talent and Clients.