CompHealth is currently assisting a Pennsylvania group practice with their search for a general anesthesiologist. You will see general anesthesia including regionals, OB, level I trauma, neurology, and orthopedics. This position is 95% supervision. The call schedule will be 1:6 with post day off. The group consists of 35 anesthesiologists, and has a physician-owned management group. This position will require a Pennsylvania medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with a sign-on bonus. You will also receive a full benefits package.
Come live and practice in Allentown, the fastest growing city in Pennsylvania and cited as a national success story in April 2016 by the Urban Land Institute for its downtown redevelopment and transformation, one of only six communities in the country to have been named as such.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesia jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Linda Graziani at or email your CV and references to .
- Large group practice
- Physician-owned management group
- 95% supervision
- Call is1:6 with post day off
- Competitive compensation and sign-on bonus
- Full benefits package
- Metropolitan area
- Located on the Lehigh River with Bethlehem and Easton on each side
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail