Seeking BC-BE Interventional Cardiologist to join one of the Largest Physician-Owned and Governed Multi-Specialty Clinics in the Midwest!
- Collegial physician community
- Excellent payor mix
- 7 BC Cardiologists (3 Interventionalist, 4 Non-Invasive) and 6 APPs
- 3 BC Cardiothoracic Surgeons and 3 APPs
- 5 Vascular Surgeons (4 BC, 1 BE) and 2 APPs
- Primary Call 1:6; Interventional Call 1:4
- Nocturnal Advanced Practice Provider takes first call 7 nights/week from 6pm-6am
- Nuclear Cardiology and Echo Lab Accreditations
- Office space within walking distance of large tertiary care centers
- Competitive base salary, forgivable loan, 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan, optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
Why Work Her e
- Excellent benefits include: generous 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan, optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
- Among Wellmark s 13 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), we are in the top three in the state in terms of Wellmark s Value Index Score (VIS), a measure of quality and outcomes
- In 2017 and 2018, achieved a perfect 100% MIPS score; in 2018, ranked as the lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country
- Provider Engagement in 96 th percentile per The Advisory Board Company s 2017 Engagement Survey
Why choose Des Moines, Iowa?
As the capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000, this picturesque city truly has something for everyone to enjoy. With over 800 miles of connected recreational trails, our award-winning city offers short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and is a family-friendly city that offers an idyllic work-life balance.
- Best State to Practice Medicine WalletHub, March 2017 & MDLinx, June 2018
- Best State to Live in America U.S. News & World Report, 2018
- Best Places to Live in the Midwest ( Best in the U.S.) U.S. News & World Report, 2019
- Best State for Jobs Marketwatch, May 2019
- Physicians Top Places to Live and Work (Iowa) Physicians Thrive, 2017
- Best Affordable Place to Live in the U.S. U.S. News & World Report, 2017
Today we are the largest physician owned multi-specialty group in Central Iowa with more than 250 physicians and healthcare providers practicing in 40+ specialties. We are locally owned by doctors living and working in the communities we serve. Independence and control of patient care brought us together in 1994, and it's what keeps us together today.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .