A health care system in Oregon is seeking a family medicine or med-ped physician due to growth. The schedule is Monday to Friday with a call schedule of 10 days, per month. You will see 16 to 20 patients per day on average. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, 20 days of vacation, relocation assistance, student loan repayment assistance, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
This position is located in Lincoln City that offers abundant recreational opportunities such as fishing, cycling, scuba diving, surfing, kayaking, kite surfing, bird watching or hang gliding. You will find fabulous dining opportunities, resorts and golf courses.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please contact Mauro Piroli at or email your CV to .
- Hospital-employed position with up to $125K in student loan repayment over 5 years
- Monday to Friday schedule with 32 patient contact hours
- 10 days of call a month, go into the hospital for deliveries
- Join a busy and collaborative team in a professionally satisfying, patient-centered environment
- Academic affiliation
- Average 16 to 20 patients per day
- Excellent specialty colleagues and established hospitalist program
- Income guarantee the first year and a full comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail