A new gastroenterology physician opportunity is now available in New York with a growing private practice. Training in EUS and ERCP is optional. The practice is comprised of several gastroenterologists providing inpatient, outpatient, and ambulatory services. The group is hiring a new physician to meet the community demand and expand the practice. The incoming gastroenterologist will be busy from day one and will work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. You will need a current NY license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. Current fellows are welcome to apply.
This early partnership track will help you generate and make more income. They are offering a competitive compensation package and additional bonuses. There is malpractice insurance, health benefits, vacation, life insurance, $2,555 for CME, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
To begin talking about this position, please email your CV to and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at .
- Exciting, early partnership track
- Bse salary and incentives for phenomenal earning potential
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Relocation assistance, health and dental plans
- Great vacation with CME time
- Well trained gastroenterologist needed
- Work 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday
- Historic, safe, and beautiful community with great schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail