An obstetrics and gynecology physician is needed at a hospital in Kentucky. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting candidates. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other OB/GYNs. The call schedule is 1:3. Teaching opportunities are available as well. This position will require a KY license. If you do not currently hold a license in KY, CompHealth can help you obtain one.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and PTO. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
You will live in a city known for its unique and storied history, great food, music, and outdoor recreation. And living in this city provides an easy commute to three major metropolitan cities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Toth directly at or email your CV and references to ..
- Level II NICU
- 1:3 beeper call
- Busy practice with high surgery volume
- Board certified or board eligible
- EMR: MediTech
- Generous compensation with excellent benefits
- Free onsite fitness club for employees and spouses
- Visa candidates welcomed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail