A hospital located in Virginia is seeking an OB/GYN to join their team. They need a new physician to relieve a physician who is retiring. You will work in the clinic that is five minutes from the hospital, and hospital call is 1:3. See an average of 22 patients per day with an NP and full support staff. You will see a good mix of both OB and GYN cases. Candidates must have strong laparoscopic skills.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package and is a NHSC approved site for loan repayment programs in addition to student loan assistance. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Richlands is one of the most peaceful towns in Virginia. It is located within the mountains of Southwest Virginia and along the banks of the Upper Fork of the Clinch River. Many of the local attractions reflect the unique culture of Appalachian Mountains. The town also offers multiple outdoor and recreational opportunities.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Van Ruttley directly at or email your CV and references to .
- 85 percent of deliveries are from 7 am to 7 pm
- Join two OB/GYNs
- NP and full support staff
- Hospital call is 1:3
- Good mix of both OB and GYN
- Need strong laparoscopic skills
- Hospital-employed position
- Office located 5 minutes from hospital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail