You will enjoy living in this beautiful Bluegrass region of Kentucky that is home to renowned universities and medical centers, a rich mix of culturally diverse peoples, and all the amenities of a big city with plenty of Southern charm. Enjoy hand-crafted bourbon, horse races, scenic landscapes, and almost every outdoor sports activity you desire.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please call or text Amanda Granados at or email your CV to .
- Earning potential more than $300K
- Independent contractor for a round-and-go position
- Fortune 100 company
- Autonomous schedule, Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm or similar
- Average 15 patients per day
- No procedures or ICU
- Great culture
- IM or experienced hospitalist with post acute, rehab, LTAC or SNF experience may apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail