An IM physician is needed to care for and manage in a medicine consultant role for patients admitted to an inpatient rehabilitation unit. The work day will typically run from 9 am to 4 pm, but is incredibly flexible with no set hours. You will not be required in the building during this entire time and can answer any issues via pager/telephone and remote access to EMR as they arise during the day. Typical expected work day seeing 12 to 15 patients should last about 3 to 4 hours of in hospital work. There is a family nurse practitioner available that will be in-house to assist with following patients, but the candidate would be expected to still independently complete about 12 to 15 patient visits daily. There are no special restrictions with the position, and you can use time away from hospital to moonlight elsewhere for extra income as long as you remain available and complete required duties of the position.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Eskew at or email your CV to .
- Earning potential more than $300K
- Independent contractor, round and go
- Listed in Fortune 100 and Top 100 Best Company to Work for
- Autonomous and flexible schedule, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 4 pm or similar
- Average 15 patients per day
- No procedures or ICU
- 60 minutes to Philadelphia
- Great culture
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail