Fort Wayne is Indiana's 2nd-largest city and is consistently cited for their high quality of life and low cost of living. It is centrally located and just a short drive from major metropolitan areas such as Chicago, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Detroit. The educational system includes multiple universities and excellent public and private schools.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Contact Kathleen at or email your CV to .
- Competitive salary and benefits package including sign-on and relocation assistance
- Production-based RVUs
- Student loan repayment up to $150K
- Full traditional benefits
- BC or BE accepted
- Visas supported
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail