You will enjoy practicing in Akron. Located near the shores of the Erie canal and home to Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens, with a Tudor Revival manor house, a conservatory and landscaped grounds, Akron has a lot of charming features to add to its appeal. There is even a bike path that you can ride all the way up to Cleveland. Residents enjoy a downtown that hosts a vibrant arts scene and world class shopping. This area is surrounded by lush greenery and near a national park that has rolling hills, forests, hiking trails, and even waterfalls. You will always find something to do in Akron.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Please contact Greg Giroux directly at or email your CV to .
- Great annual base
- RVU, quality, and patient satisfaction bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits
- State-of-the-art da Vinci robotics and delivery suites
- Current call 1:6; looking to move to 1:8
- BC or BE accepted
- H-1B eligible
- Great area to raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail