A premier pediatric practice in the Rogue Valley of southwestern Oregon is looking for a pediatrician to join their well-established, private practice. This is an ideal position for a physician seeking a stimulating, collegial clinical practice opportunity with a diverse patient population. The schedule will be a 4-day workweek, with1:8 call. Excellent salary and robust benefits package.
Located in the beautiful Rogue Valley, Medford is an outdoor lover's paradise with stunning scenery, world-class fishing, hiking, and rafting. Day trips range from lakes to ocean front, Crater Lake National Park to the Redwood forest. Enjoy southern Oregon's arts and artisan food scene, tour the Southern Oregon Wine Country, quickly becoming celebrated for its distinguishing boutique award-winning wines.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call and send CV to Deb Gronsbell at and All inquiries are strictly confidential.
- Very well-established, successful single-specialty group; huge opportunity for the right candidate
- Join a collegial team of 10 board-certified pediatricians, an NP and a PA
- 4-day workweek; call 1:8, 20 - 30 patients per day
- Mostly outpatient; newborn rounding only, support staff includes MA and shared nursing
- Team-oriented approach with focus on quality medicine and top-notch customer service
- Very competitive salary and robust benefits package
- For more information contact Deb Gronsbell and reference job
- Stunning area, fishing, hiking, rafting, thriving arts & artisan food scene, award-winning wineries
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail