You will enjoy living and working in this Maryland city. It is located in the Washington, D.C. area. This is in an upscale neighborhood with excellent schools, exceptional dining, shopping, swimming, bike paths, tennis clubs, and street festivals. It is a great place to settle down or raise a family.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Please contact Van Ruttley directly at or email your CV to .
- Great salary, employee stock purchase plan, and tuition reimbursement
- Full benefits with health, life, vision, dental, disability insurance, plus 401(k) with annual match
- Consultative practice with leadership opportunities
- Privileges at 10 area hospitals, collaborative relationship with area academic institutions
- Office locations are outfitted with the latest GE ultrasound equipment
- Seasoned and experienced administrative support
- Enjoy close proximity to Baltimore and D.C.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail