A health system in Maryland is seeking a psychiatrist. This is an adult inpatient psychiatry opening for a chief of service. The call schedule is one weekend per month. You must be board certified. You will need an MD state medical license, and we can help you obtain one if necessary.
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, and paid malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, generous vacation, and paid time off.
You will enjoy living just outside of Baltimore, Maryland. This is an attractive suburb area far enough outside of the city for you to be comfortable and secure. You'll have access to Washington, DC, arts, culture, great schools, and plenty to do.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other psychiatrist job, contact CompHealth today.
To begin talking about this position, contact Nancy Montgomery at or email your CV and references to .
- Inpatient adult psychiatry
- Service chief
- Strong collaborative clinical team
- Must be board certified
- Competitive compensation package
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Teaching opportunity available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail